FOLLOWING CERTIFICATES ARE ISSUED BY THE MERCANTILE MARINE DEPARTMENT.
- Certificate of Registry.
- Passenger Ship Safety Certificate.
- Cargo Ship Safety Equipment Certificate.
- Cargo Ship Safety Radio Certificate.
- Minimum Safe Manning Certificate.
- Documents of Compliance under ISM Code.
- Safety Management Certificate under ISM Code.
- Exemption Certificate.
- Certificate of Survey to Motor Launches/Barges.
- Certificate of Competency to Inland 1st Class / 2nd Class Master / Serange / 1st Class / 2nd Class Motor Engine Driver and Motor Permit under Inland Examination rules.
- Certificate of Competency to Diesel Mechanic / Electrician & Electrical Engineer.
- Registration Certificate (KOLE) issued to the Fishing Boats and other Inland Craft under Coasting Vessel Act XIX of 1838.
- LSA/EFA Certificate to the Fishing Boats.
- Watch Keeping Certificate issued to the Engine and Deck ratings under S.T.C.W. 1978.
- Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boat.
- E.D.H. Certificate.
- Eye Sight Certificate.