PROCEDURE FOR TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP
OF FISHING BOATS/CRAFTS.
Transfer of ownership form for
transferring the boat (photographs of seller and
buyer to be affixed in the form) both parties to
Photo copies of C.N.I.C.(Computerized
National Identity Card) of seller and buyer.
- Photocopy of sale agreement on stamp paper.
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Application from seller for measurement inspection.
- Arrange measurement inspection.
- LSA/FFA and transfer of ownership fee should be paid prior appearing before Registrar.
- LSA/FFA survey to be arranged for boats of (twelve)
12 meters and above.
After completion of above requirements
seller and buyer should appear with original C.N.I.C.(Computerized
National Identity Card) before the Registrar to
confirm the sale proceed & Registration Certificate
shall be issued within one week.