REGISTRATION PROCEDURE OF HARBOUR / PLEASURE CRAFTS IMPORTED FROM ABROAD.
- Application for Registration.
- Declaration of ownership on stamped paper with recent photograph of owner duly notarized.
- CNIC of owner alongwith original.
- If register in the name if company then required company's memorandum articles of association, certificate of incorporation & recent From-29 signed and stamped by company Registrar.
- Builder certificate (original) alongwith set of approved drawings.
- Invoice (original).
- Copy of Custom Bill of Entry duly cleared alongwith original.
- Photocopies of previous documents.
- Original Bill of Sale duly executed.
- Original deletion certificate from last Flat State.
- Arrange seaworthiness / measurement survey.
- Deposit prescribed registration and inspection fee.
- Arrange Carving inspection.
- Owner should be present before Registrar at the time of Registration with original CNIC.
- Transfer of Ownership Form for transferring the CRAFT (photographs of seller and buyer to be affixed in the form) both parties to sign.
- Application from seller for measurement inspection.
- Photo copies of C.N.I.C.(Computerized National Identity Card) of seller and buyer.
- Photocopy of sale agreement on stamp paper.
- M.M.D. valid Survey Certificate.
- Original Registration Certificate.
- Verification of address of buyer.
- Payment of transferring fee.
- Arrange measurement inspection.
- After completion of above requirements seller and buyer should appear with original C.N.I.C.(Computerized National Identity Card) before the Registrar to confirm the sale proceed and Registration Certificate will be issued within one week.